Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last Week...=D



Life are like plain paper without color, the most interesting part is how you draw and color it with different tool like pastel, crayon even the simplest and most basic pencil...

I was stayed at home last few days...
Neither have work nor any classes...
Was facing the lappy and facebook almost all the time...
Bored level was raised to the max....

By the way...
I cannot sleep well in the past few days...
I keep dreaming when I was sleeping at night...
LoL...
These dream are bullshitz...
"I strike lottery in my dreamz... "
"Some uncle come to talk to me while i am dining alone..."
"......"
Cannot remember ^o^...
Sometime there is three different "story" happened in my dream...
I feel very funny when i wake up...
Why the earth is this type of dream will appear... ?
Not scary nothing special but more to our normal living life...
Why not dont let me dream that i am a rich guys... ?
HAHAHAHHA....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah...
My 4Mbps streamyx is coming...
A huge upgraded...
Dont ask me why i need 4Mbps...
I upgrade just for the sake of upgrading....
So yeah....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm... Quite a few posts never share some photo...
Here are few that is interesting...

Lamborghini... The Bull...

I am not lying...
It is a Lamborghini...

The Hellzz... ? 40Km/h ?

Yeah...
This is the Bull...
Lamborghini ... ... ... Tractor... ?

BGT 5095
The Lamborghini Tractor....

Haha... Some history...
After world war II, Ferruccio Lamborghini (Founder of Lamborghini) started his business by setup a small car and motorcycle repair shop. He soon realized that there was a desperate need for tractors in the agricultural area, so he started to develop into tractor business. When his tractor business became very successful, he also start to manufacture heaters and air conditioning units for building and soon this became very successful too. After that, he started to develop supercar...

No comments:

Post a Comment