Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November... 03/11/2010...

1st week of the month...
2nd last month of the year...
3rd day of the week...
4th quarter of the year...

Yeah... 2011 is coming...
Welcome it with new hopes and a new start... =D
Haha... =P

2 more days is Deepavali...
And i have 5 days of holidays...
Nothing to do...
Wish to have a trip to some place...
but then seem no people accompany and have no idea to where... =(
Redang ? Pangkor ?
To be frank...
I really hope to visit to some Pulau...
Since i never been all these Pulau... except Penang... =X
Hmm...

Err....
My Degree Level 1 started last time...
so far so good...
But the timetable is not that good...
Mostly 8.30 to 6.00...
But in the middle i have 3 to 4 hours break... XD
Nothing to do at college...
='(...
However, i have no class on wednesday... =)

After my previous job...
I have change my target of my life...
Someone and something change me...
and with some thinking...
I decided to change...
not my personality but my future life...
Now i am working hard and also preparing for it...
Knowledge, Interpersonal relationship, Skill, Finance...
Good luck to me...

Okay...
Tomorrow gonna work...
Puchong Bandar Puteri...
Last week finished 3 project at Seapark and Taman Desa...
=D

Good Night... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment