Friday, November 12, 2010

Struggling...

Life is like MCQ question paper...
we always have a few choices with each choice have their own freaking damn benefits...
these choices always confuse our mind...
cursing causing us difficult to make decision... ='(

Recently...
I have to make decision for lots of stuff...
i feel like very "mind" distracting...
mentally creating an invisible virtual powerful forces molesting my holy pure mind slowly...
=(...

Firstly...
now i am scratching my head on which course should i study...?
Mechantronic Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering...
Never ask me what is my interest...
My interest will be from mechanical, electrical, electronic, robotic, automotive...
and hellz lots of them...
Damn... ='(

Secondly...
i actually was planning to do teeth braces...
my dentist advise me best to do braces at this age or else i might regret later...
but my beautician claim that my current teeth somehow very cute... >< =D...
so braces is not necessary...
my dentist never provide teeth braces service... so i think her advise is not something that will bring business to her... =(
After some research... actually after 1 1/2 or 2 years of wearing it...
we still have to wear retainer for lifetime...
this point hold my mind back...
Some more the cost for braces is no cheap...
easily fetch up to 6k... =( another installment ? Sigh...
Freaking terrible... =(...
how should i choose ?

Thirdly...
It will be for my small little kancil...
was thinking to DIY mod something...
maybe i am too free ? =D
it is either performance, ICE or some lighting... =(

Screw it... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment