Thursday, January 20, 2011

ButtHurt.. =D ?

I can hear clearly...
crystal clear...
it broken into million pieces...
Hope that he still able to stay...
Or...
An early farewell for him...
Good Luck... Dudez... =)

Okay... =D...
Another post for me to refresh my mind... =)
Was revising Engineering Mathematics just now...
Guess what...
=D...
A test tomorrow =)...
Voila... =D
Today was an busy day...
Rushing around today...
two places to go...
Kuchai Lama and Solaris...
Wanna settle Solaris today...
Overtime until 7.15...
Reach home at 7.45...
Started my revision around 8.15
Hope these two hours revision able to "break-in" to my mind... =D
Btw...
If spotted a kancil who drive recklessly and speedy around Damansara and PJ area this month...
most probably is me =D...
Sorry... but i am rushing... =D...

Hmm... Still...
3 assignment pending... =D...
I already have the idea how to do...
just that they are still within the waiting list... =D...
=D ...
and my laptop have not been closed for 2 weeks...
since i received the information... =D
4 firefox and 3 words is opening and i am lazy to save all...
Hence... =D
Just dont shut it down... =)
Lastly... my hair very fuckup now... =(...
will get them cut as soon as possible... =3... =D ...

No comments:

Post a Comment