Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am stuck...

I am doing my assignment...
and my brain stuck now...
3 assignment pending...
was doing the first assignment...
stuck in middle... so i switch to second...
and i have no idea to start...
hence switch to third...
hell... i have not but the necessary material yet...
third assignment is a practical work...
switch back to the first ones...
and i am STUCK... ='(...

Okay... Downloaded Angry Bird yesterday...
Finished the first chapter...
and i felt bored about it...
the game is not that fun... =D...
Luckily that time didnt buy ipad...
=D... it might end up become the mat for my book =D...

=)... *Refreshing my mind...*

Night view from Puteri Hill...

Kuala Lumpur... =D



Solaris @ Mont Kiara... =D
I saw Party@World... =D
Who birthday next ?

Err... A tower =D...


My Analysis Circuit's Textbook... =D
2795 pages... =)
Height is almost as high as Nokia C6...

=D...
Just realize this thing still live in my fridge... =D
Hahaha...
Applet Guava... =) [apple + guava]

No comments:

Post a Comment