Monday, February 28, 2011

Short update... =D

Olá... Hello chap... =D
it was a long time never update any "highlight" in my life... =)
Okay...
I am having my final exam for this semester... =)
This exam is the most excited ones i ever encounter before...
my schedule is utterly full like the shitz is coming out from asshole... =D
somehow i agree it is disgusting...
LoLz...
my time is fully fillz by working... =D
Screwing... =)

Chinese New Year was quite good for me...
For the first time i never went back to hometown... =(
to be exact... I dont have any hometown now... =(
Miss the food so much....
It is delicious cheap original...
LoLz...
Most of the time was visiting friend's house...
Gambling to the max...
Movie to the max...
Visiting to the max...
*Fill in the blank* to the max...
=D ...

Erm...
Highlights for this month is not that much... =D
mostly chilling with friends...
Err...
Celebrated other's birthday quite a lots too...
Happy Birthday to them... =D
Hmm...
Valentines Days fall in this month too...
Happy Valentines Day to all my friends...
=D... quite slowpoke here...
Was looking forward for next month... =)
Tomorrow will be a better dayz...

Err... =(...
Photo cannot be uploaded...
something wrong with image shack...
will include in next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment