Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feel like want to write..

Chap.... Fine here.... =D
Nothing special... just feel like want to write...
left one more hour before i leave my room =D ...
Lab report pending... 4 assignment pending... =)
LoL... not my fault...
lecturer gave it last minute... =D
left around 6 weeks before final exams...
assignment assigned now and... =D
just need time to finish it...
I already have idea... =)

Night work start soon...
probably this week...
From 7pm to 4am...
fantastic ....
enjoy my work...
enjoy my study...
enjoy my life... =D

=(...
Lost my calculator the day before yesterday...
Lost my Student ID yesterday...
and almost Lost my pendrive on monday... =(
What else for today... ? Lost myself ? =D
Pretty bad luck this week... =(

Erm... Father's Day is coming... =D
Hah... just a reminder =)

1 comment: