Saturday, July 16, 2011

Malaysian...Sigh...

LoL... Recently Malaysia have many popular "topic" huh...
Hah... Most of the news is from "HISREB"... =D

First of all...
I am just a normal and ordinary boy that never care about politics...
I just sharing my feeling and humble opinions...
I am free and have 100% right to write something on my very personal blog...

Okay...
Regarding the issues....
I was like WTF ? So many of em talking about it...
Especially on Facebook...
I would say...
Can you all please shut your freaking ass mouth up ?
I feel disgusting when people keep commenting on this issues...
What the heck wrong with you all ?
Protesting is an illegal action when it doesnt has a permit...
And all of you think that it is government fault ?
They are just enforcing the rule...
People talking cock on facebook blaming the government...
These people are those people who never care about politics before...
A freaking amaze issues can make them LOVE their own country more ?
FANTASTIC...
How many of them really take a step down to KL on that day ?
TALK only ar?
Then shut your freaking mouth up...
What the fuck ?
Bastard asshole...
I feel very disgusting and sad when seeing all this post on facebook...
Who the hell are you ?
Join these parties then...
Go and become a politician...
Hell...
Stop showing your stupidity to others... DUDE...
Opposition is the best huh?
Vote for them...
My ass...
How you gonna confirm they will lead us to better tomorrow ?
Show your prove... Simply because other 's people do this ?
Unless you have a very persuasive reason...

The event take make me remember most is that...
when our petrol hike...
People say... Vote for Opposition...
Who is the bloody hell bastard telling you vote for them will never increase the fuel price ?
Now whenever we pump in 1 litre of 95 government subsidize us 1 buck...
Oh... perhaps others parties take their own money to subsidize us hence lower the fuel price ?
Then my vote is for them...
Freaking asshole....
The international pricing is increasing and you ask for cheaper petrol...
Use your pee as the burning material or use bicycle... Stop driving...
Our government still able to subsidize us and people complaining...
WoW... WoW... Wonderful world...
...

My blog might be popular overnight but i hope no... =)
But ...

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. ~Shunryu Suzuki

My favorite...
Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed. ~Irene Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment