Wednesday, September 21, 2011

October... =D

Yeah... October...
New semester starting soon... =D
Nothing exciting nor fun nor interesting in September...
Except...
I am not a good boy now... =)

Last year...
I was full of hope, innocent, simple mind and good boy... =D =D

Now...
I realize my mind is way too complicated, too realistic, too "old"...
and i am an old boy... =(

LoLz... =D
finish shitting... =)

Anyway...
too bored hence this post appear...
Good Luck to all my friends...

Oh... Btw...
Johny English is funny...
overall nice movie...
Smurfs is normal...
just the cuteness of the little blue creature attracts people...
NasiLemak is not bad...
considering this is the first movie that Namewee made... =D
Full of Malaysian culture... =)
Contagion
Pending...
Final Destination...
Pending... =( Nearest is Tropicana...
City on fire...
Pending... Plan to watch together with contagion... =D
Conan...
Pending... Looks good...

=D...

No comments:

Post a Comment